You will be notified by email when your results are ready. Please do not forget to check for the email in your spam folder.
How to check your results online
1. Go to: https://ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org/login and log in to your account.
2. Under ‘Tests and Results’, click ‘Completed’.
3. Click on your test date.
4. Click the ‘Results’ tab to see your results.
Send your TRF to a university or other institution
Provided you included the information of the Receiving Organisation (e.g., university or other institution) during your test registration, we will share your results with up to five organizations, free of charge.
Should you wish to add additional receiving organisation after your registration has been completed, the cost will be $32.50 (plus taxes) each. You must complete an Application for the Issue of Additional TRFs and email it to our office to ensure the prompt processing of your request.
If you need your TRF re-printed
It is possible to re-print your TRF if it was lost or stolen. Please note, due to COVID-19, possible delays are in re-printing TRFs are to be expected.
If you wish to have your original IELTS Test Report Form re-printed, please fill out Application for Reprint of Test Report form, (make sure that you sign next to the signature section by hand), send it back to email@example.com
APPLICATION FOR REPRINT
OF TEST REPORT FORM
OF TEST REPORT FORM
The TRF re-print fee is $25.00 plus tax.
TEST REPORT FORM
If you wish to receive the IELTS TRF as soon as possible, we highly recommend paying for a Courier Service with a Tracking Number, and we will send it to your address as soon as we can.
Please Note: Most TRFs which are sent in British Columbia by courier arrive within 2 business days.
To rest of world
All fees above are inclusive of taxes.
· You will be mailed your official Test Report Form (TRF) to your postal address.
· We do not give out IELTS scores over the phone or by email.
· Our offices are closed for TRF pick-up.
· Re-print fee and courier fees are non-refundable.