IELTS Enquiry on Result (EOR)
Test takers may request for a re-evaluation of their IELTS test results within six weeks from their test date.
Requesting a Re-Evalutation
An Enquiry on Results (EOR) is a review of the component scores and final score awarded on the Test Report Form (TRF). You can choose to have any or all your test modules re-evaluated, the time and fee remain the same. Your scores can only go up or not change, it will never go down.
Steps to apply for an EOR
1. Complete your contact information and test day information.
2. Complete the Enquiry on Results Form (EOR) or Test Day Transfer/Change Form.
3. Select the service(s) that need to be re-marked.
4. Make the payment. Please have your candidate reference number at hand.
Please allow up to 3 weeks (21 days) to receive the outcome of the EOR. You will be contacted as soon as the result of the EOR is ready.
- If the Test Taker’s results change, a new Test Report Form will be issued along with a full refund minus $30.00 plus GST processing fee.
- If there is no change in the score, no refund will be issued.
- Should there be a change in Test Taker’s address during the process, it is the Test Taker’s responsibility to inform Coast English Testing of this change.
- The outcome of the EOR is final.
- Once we receive the completed form(s) and payment in full, please allow 3 business days for processing.